Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sharon Chan Hot Favourite for TVB Anniversary Awards

This year, Sharon Chan is nominated in two categories for TVB Anniversary Awards - Best Supporting Actress and My Favourite Female TV Character based on her role Jing Jing in Ghetto Justice. There have been numerous reports and discussions hailing Sharon as the "hot" favourite for the Best Supporting Actress award. As it stands currently, Sharon is also leading in the number of votes on TVB.com.

Sharon Chan TVB Anniversary Awards 2011

Sharon has been busy choosing her attire for the TVB Anniversary night. She was seen in two dresses, a stunning red number and another long, black, lacey dress. When asked if Sharon has plans to be "the sexiest" artistes at the awards ceremony, Sharon says, "This year, I do have hopes for [Best Supporting Actress], of course I want to appear beautiful at the event. However, since I'm [Hot Leg Goddess], of course I'll just be revealing my legs and back. As for the chest, I'll leave that to others with the qualities."

Sharon Chan TVB Anniversary Awards 2011

Sharon also did not forget to thank Liza wang, who was full of praise for Sharon calling her a "real fighter". Sharon expressed that she is really happy to be praised by Liza. "My role in [Ghetto Justice] had good response. I will also have to put in the effort for the fight myself. I hope everything goes smoothly and I can get the award. Over the last many years, this role is indeed a breakthrough for me," says Sharon.

Source: Oriental Daily with translations by aZnangel @ AsianUniverse.net

No comments: