Sunday, November 27, 2011

My AOD Favourites 2011 Awards

The winners for My AOD Favourites 2011 Awards are as follows:

My Favourite TV Drama Series
Ghetto Justice
Ghetto Justice

My Favourite Actor in a Leading Role
Kevin Cheng - Ghetto Justice

My Favourite Actress in a Leading Role
Myolie Wu - Curse of the Royal Harem

My Favourite Actor in a Supporting Role
Raymond Wong - Twilight Investigation

My Favourite Actress in a Supporting Role
Sharon Chan - Ghetto Justice

My Favourite On-Screen Couple
Michael Tse (Laughing Sir) and Fala Chen (Madam Jo) - Lives of Omission

My Favourite Promising Actor
Vincent Wong - Gun Metal Grey

My Favourite Promising Actress
Nancy Wu - Gun Metal Grey

My Favourite Drama Theme Song
Michael Tse - Lives of Omission

My Favourite Top 15 Drama Characters
  • Leung Siu Tong / Laughing Sir [Michael Tse] - Lives of Omission
  • Madam Jo [Fala Chen] - Lives of Omission
  • Pro Sir / Po Kwok Tung [Wayne Lai] - Forensic Heroes 3
  • Empress Hao Sun [Myolie Wu] - Curse of the Royal Harem
  • Keith Lau Sze Kit [Ruco Chan] - The Other Truth
  • Law Lik Ah / Law Ba [Kevin Cheng] - Ghetto Justice
  • Yu Chi Ying [Julian Cheung] - The Rippling Blossom
  • Mavis Hong Chi Yan [Tavia Yeung] - The Other Truth
  • Ada Ling Sin Yee [Kate Tsui] - Forensic Heroes 3
  • Prince Yu / Fook Chuen [Kenneth Ma] - The Life and Times of a Sentinel
  • So Sing Pak / Bai Co [Bosco Wong] - Lives of Omission
  • Law Yiu Wah [Moses Chan] - Yes Sir, Sorry Sir!
  • Koo Ka Nam [Linda Chung] - Miss Koo
  • Lee Chin Fung, Wind [Ron Ng] - Forensic Heroes 3
  • Toi Fung, Typhoon [Raymond Lam] - Men with No Shadows

Source: MY AOD FAVOURITES 2011

No comments: