Sunday, December 5, 2010

My AOD Favourites 2010 Awards: Winners

The winners for the inaugural My AOD Favourites 2010 Awards are as follows:

My Favourite Drama Series
Can't Buy Me Love
Can't Buy Me Love

My Favourite Actor in a Leading Role
Moses Chan - Can't Buy Me Love

My Favourite Actress in a Leading Role
Charmaine Sheh - Can't Buy Me Love

My Favourite Actor in a Supporting Role
Pierre Ngo - No Regrets

My Favourite Actress in a Supporting Role
Fala Chen - No Regrets

My Favourite Villain
Wing Tak [Dominic Lam] - A Fistful of Stances

My Favourite Top Ten Drama Characters
  • Kam To Luk [Moses Chan] - Can't Buy Me Love
  • Princess Chew Yeung [Charmaine Sheh] - Can't Buy Me Love
  • Tsui Siu Lai [Tavia Yeung] - The Mysteries of Love
  • Lau Sing [Wayne Lai] - No regrets
  • Cheng Gau Mui [Sheren Tang] - No Regrets
  • Kingsley King Pok [Raymond Lam] - The Mysteries of Love
  • Lau Sam Yu [Linda Chung] - Ghost Writer
  • Po Chung Ling [Steven Ma] - Ghost Writer
  • Koo Yu Tong [Kenneth Ma] - A Fistful of Stances
  • Koo Yu Cheung [Kevin Cheng] - A Fistful of Stances

Related post: My AOD Favourites 2010 Awards

Source: MY AOD FAVOURITES 2010

No comments: