Saturday, April 17, 2010

Costume Fitting for new series HongWu 32

After the success of Emergency Unit E.U., Elanne Kong is fast becoming the little darling in viewers' heart. She is cast in another TVB series HongWu 32. This is Elanne's first ancient series production. She will be collaborating with E.U. co-star Sammul Chan and Michael Tse as well as Kate Tsui and Joe Ma among others.

Sammul Chan Elanne Kong HongWu 32 TVB
The costume fitting was held recently and the cast appeared in their beautiful costumes. Elanne shared, ""This is my first time shooting a costume drama. At first I was worried about the ancient look, but the results turned out ok. Michael and I play a pair and there will also be a line with Sammul. I'm not afraid of rumors, just afraid that I can't hold in my laughter and NG alot."

Joe Ma Michael Tse HongWu 32 TVB
Kate's role is a boss at a warehouse similar to the role she plays in 14 Blades (the movie). There won't be as much fighting scenes but Kate will be required to dance.

Note: Hongwu 32 is now know as Relic of an Emissary.

Source: Oriental Daily with translations by aZnangel @AsianUniverse.net

No comments: