Friday, January 29, 2010

Charmaine Sheh pledges loyalty to TVB

Charmaine Sheh, Moses Chan and Maggie Siu were busy filming the last few scenes of TVB new series Heaven and Earth. The scene which they filmed was Moses and Maggie's wedding scene. There were many "guests" who attended their wedding and Charmaine was one of them.

Heaven and Earth TVB series
Charmaine revealed that she is currently filming 2 series at the same time and she has a very packed schedule. She doesn't even have time to go and get new lipsticks as she has exhausted all her supplies. Charmaine explains, "I'm recently working on two series, maybe its because I fall into deep sleep and my head wouldn't move for a 3-4 hours, making my neck stiff." Charmaine adds that she hasn't seen a doctor for her stiff neck as she is very busy.

Heaven and Earth TVB series
Reporters asked Charmaine to share her view about the on-going dispute between TVB and ATV and here's what she has to say, "My manager deals with the contract terms and I sign the contract on my own will. The contract terms are quite reasonable. TVB is like a tree that attracts heavy winds. Although I don't know how long the wind will be blowing, but I do hope that the tree can grow bigger and bigger."

Note: Heaven and Earth is now known as When Heaven Burns.

Source: Oriental Daily with translations by aZnangel @ Asianuniverse.net

No comments: