Thursday, July 2, 2009

Linda Chung and Wong Hei stars in new TVB series

blessing Ceremony for Cross Boundary Exploration TVB

Linda Chung and Wong Hei recently attended the blessing ceremony for their new drama series, Cross Boundary Exploration. In the series, Linda's character is a beautiful model while Wong Hei takes on the role of an explorer.


Linda says she will draw inspiration from Taiwanese actress Rainie Yang, as Rainie is dubbed the cute leader of Taiwanese entertainment. Linda reveals more about her character, "I heard that she has expressions of an 18 year old, I will add more of my own styles to it too. In the past, the roles I've played are usually mature characters, this time my innocence can be regained."


Source: Oriental Daily with translations by aZnangel @ AsianUniverse.net

No comments: