Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Myolie Wu plans married life

Myolie Wu were among the stars who attended TVBuddy Student Meeting, a children event by TVB. The When a dog loves a cat actress brought along her pet cat Dou Dou to the event. Myolie revealed that she has a total of nine pet cats and it was the first time she brings Dou Dou to a large scale public event. "At first I was worried that my cat may go crazy when she goes up on stage with me because there is a lot of people at the scene, its hot and noisy, but fortunately there were no accidents," said Myolie.


Myolie Wu

Myolie revealed that she likes children, "I do, many of my classmates have already gotten married and had kids, I kind of do want to too. As a woman, not having kids is a bit of a regret, so I plan to have kids in 5-6 years time after marriage." She also said that her future husband has to be a cat lover as well.


Commenting on the hottest news in Hong Kong entertainment scene**, Myolie said she has been following the news involving Jill Vidal and Kelvin Kwan. Myolie also advised young adults to stay away from drugs.


** Jill Vidal and Kelvin Kwan were arrested in Tokyo for the possession of Marijuana early this month. Latest Developments


Source: Takungpao with translations by: aZnangel @ AsianUniverse.net

No comments: