Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I'm sorry

I'm not sure how many of you still visit this blogsite but I do appreciate your visits. I know I have been neglecting this hobby of mine, and I just realised that my last post was almost one whole year ago.

Please allow me apologise. I may not have as much time as I used to but I promise that I will try my best to post more often.

While I couldn't find time to properly blog, I am happy to share that I have been diligently watching almost all TVB series for 2012.

Now that it is almost anniversary time again, the shows are better and more interesting although I must say some do disappoint.

I will try to post more short reviews either weekly recaps or series reviews but I definitely cannot promise the daily news updates.

There are many other blogsites and forums who have great translators and dedicated members who are already doing a fabulous job. So I do encourage you to visit those sites.

Once again, thank you for visiting and I will try my best to keep this blogsite afloat as I really do not wish to shut it down. That would probably be my last resort.

Cheers!

No comments: