Friday, February 25, 2011

Yoyo Mung and Kevin Cheng talk about love

Yoyo Mung Kevin Cheng Only You TVB
Yoyo Mung and Kevin Cheng are currently starring in TVB's latest series, Only You. Although Yoyo and Kevin have collaborated twice before, it was in [OY] that they got to know each other better.

Yoyo explains, "Perhaps he's passive and I'm passive too. We both sort of have an imaginary wall between us, until now that we tear it down. If it wasn't for Krystal Tin who helped us take the first step, we may not have been able to tear the wall down. But actually, Kevin and I are the same type of people, he is very direct and will talk about anything. He doesn't have bad intentions, nor does he like making news, so this series helped us get to know each other better, I am very pleased."

Yoyo Mung Only You TVB
Yoyo reveals that she is very pleased with the script of [OY] and is happy working with Kevin. "I play a middle-aged Hong Kong girl that can't get married. The script has a lot of touching parts, like the line "we need a marriage, not a wedding", is something worth to think back on. In the past, I had the same feeling as my role in the series, I didn't have a sense of security, and would ask my boyfriend what plans we have. Later, I realized that men don't like to talk about plans even if they had one," Yoyo shares. She adds that enjoying the whole course of the event is more important, petty things shouldn't matter.

Kevin Cheng Only You TVB
As for Kevin, he explains that he is still looking for the right partner. "I am already 40 years old, my mom gave up on forcing me into marriage. I only want to have a child, but I still haven't met a match yet. I don't want to split in or out of the industry, I am just looking for a match. At my age, if I'm dating, I want to get married and have children. I just want this one time to be the one that I live until old with. To be with a person who is not compatible is impossible!" says Kevin.

Source: Oriental Daily with translations by aZnangel @ AsianUniverse.net

No comments: